“The Millionaire Next Door” - What is the secret of the rich?



 Overview

 Neighbourhood Millionaires is a book that deals with secrets about the lifestyle and financial management of the rich. This book provides very useful information for readers who are looking for the key to becoming rich.

 

Introduction to the author's background


 Thomas J. Stanley and William D. Danko are American property management experts who have written the book based on their research and experience, including interviewing numerous rich people and finding common characteristics of the rich.

  

 Neighborhood Millionaires is a book about how the rich manage their money and how lifestyle influences their wealth. In this book, real examples of how the rich make money, how they save money, and how they invest are presented. After reading this book, I came to think a lot about the lifestyle of the rich to find a way to increase my wealth.

 

 I grew up in a poor family when I was young. My family always had to learn how to save money and save money. Reading how rich people build their wealth in this book, my own experience of being poor as a child motivated me to try harder to learn how to become rich.

 

That’s Way…

Neighboring millionaires provide the lifestyle and financial management methods needed to get rich, and give tips on their success. This book will be especially helpful to readers who grew up in poor backgrounds like me. Readers should look for ways to build their own wealth by referring to the experiences and advice of the rich.

댓글

가장 많이 본 글