"The Alchemist" - Books That Changed My Life

 



Overview


 "Alchemist" is an instructive novel that contains the truth about love, dreams, coincidences, courage, and the meaning of life. The book has inspired many people to change their lives, and is famous for its outstanding writers and philosophical ideas by author Paulo Coelho.

 

Author's background


 Paulo Coelho is a Brazilian writer who is famous all over the world for writing mythical novels and philosophical essays. He explored the truth about the meaning and love of life by concurrently working as a cleaner, worker, and musician.

 

 Poor childhood experience: I read this book when I was poor, and my life began to change from then on. The main character in the novel, Santiago, goes on an adventure to achieve his dream, which resembles the story of my life. I also realized that I should gain courage and try to achieve my dream through this book. Also, I found out that all the coincidences I encountered in my life are preparations for achieving my life.

 

Motivation


 This book keeps me motivated. Everything that appears in life is just preparation for my life, and it is a book that lets me know that dreams can come true if I have courage and effort. I read "Alchemist" and have a vision and goal for my life, so I am constantly challenging myself and achieving my dream.

 

That’s Way…


 Alchemist is considered one of the life-changing books. This book gives us courage and passion to achieve our dreams and makes us realize that everything we meet in life is just preparation for my life. While reading this book, I hope you will be motivated to change your life, too.

댓글

가장 많이 본 글