"Freakonomics" - Unusual Wisdom for Curious People

 "Freakonomics" written by Steven Levitt and Stephen Dubner, offers a new perspective on economics and social phenomena. This book analyzes everyday phenomena from a unique perspective, away from the existing framework, and reveals the truth about many social phenomena we encounter.

 

 


 

Author

Steven Levitt is a professor of economics at the University of Chicago and was awarded the 2003 John Bates Clark Medal for his achievements in economics.

Stephen Dubner is an economics journalist and has been writing economics articles for The New York Times.

 

 The content and feelings.

 In my poor childhood, I grew up in a family with no money.  As I read this book, I learned that the impact of economics on me and the way of thinking about economics are helpful to me. Levitt and Dubner help understand many social phenomena through economic analysis, and their mindset provides useful information that can be applied to business and daily life.

 

 For example, this book deals with economic analysis of the phenomena encountered in everyday life, such as the name of a sports player and the impact of the region of origin on performance, the market structure of the drug trade, and the choice of children's. In addition, the book deals with the world-famous "Lies of New York" study, which demonstrates the power of economic analysis.

 The book is designed to be easily understood by those who do not major in economics, and their stories provide readers with new perspectives and ideas. This book is a good tool that allows you to look at the world from a different perspective and gives you wisdom and stimulation that can be used in various areas of life.

 

 That's why...

 Freakonomics is a very famous economics book that deals with things that we take for granted in our daily lives from an economic perspective. The authors are introducing economics to us with amazing insights and interesting stories. As I read this book, I became interested and curious about economics, and I realized that things that I took for granted in my daily life actually work according to economic principles. After reading this book, I became more open-minded about economics, and I am trying to actively utilize the view of economics in my daily life. This book is recommended to anyone who wants to broaden their understanding of economics.

댓글

가장 많이 본 글