“The Power of Positive Thinking” by Norman Vincent Peale - The power of active thinking


Overview

 It is a book that Norman Vincent Peale emphasizes that positive mindsets have the power to change life. This book deals with ways and examples of how to actually apply it, and serves as a guide to changing your life in a positive way.
 
An introduction to the background of author Norman Vincent Peale.

 Norman Vincent Peale is an American pastor and author. He was born in Bowing Green, Ohio, United States in 1898, and spent 52 years teaching and ministering at Marble Collegiate Church in New York. His "The Power of Positive Thinking" was first published in 1952 and has inspired countless people so far.
 
 
 I grew up in a poor family when I was young. It was always unstable because of the domestic economic situation, and it was easy to fall into negative thoughts and emotions. While reading this book, I learned a lot about positive mindsets and the power of thinking. The author finds a positive side in his life and emphasizes that maintaining a positive attitude can overcome difficult times.
 
 The author explains the importance of positive mindsets in the book, and presents strategies on how to build and maintain positive mindsets. For example, it is important to pay attention to your thoughts and change your negative thoughts positively. If you create a positive mind set in this way, you can achieve better results in your life.
 
That's why...

 The Power of Active Thinking is a book that tells us how to overcome the difficulties and pain we face in life. 
 I realized how important it is to trust myself and think positively while reading this book. I learned that maintaining a positive mind set even in difficult situations can lead to better solutions and better results. I was able to change the direction of my life by applying the contents of this book in my difficult home environment.
 The "power of active thinking" has been the biggest driving force in my life. I hope that all readers of this book will live with a positive mindset toward the future.

댓글

가장 많이 본 글