Rich Dad Poor Dad - Robert Kiyosaki Bestseller

The foreign economic book to recommend this time is "Rich Dad, Poor Dad," a bestseller.

 

 "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" is an economic book that explains financial knowledge and how to efficiently manage assets, comparing two philosophies for wealth creation and continuing wealth maintenance. This book deals with loans, real estate investment, stocks, and how assets are managed, and explains how the rich think of money and how they handle it. He wrote this book based on his experience of living a poor life and living a rich life even though other parents did not graduate from college.

 




Introduction to the author

Robert Kiyosaki is a prominent real estate and financial expert and author who has written bestsellers such as "Rich Daddy Poor Daddy," "Capital Theory" and "Rich vs Rich" to provide insights on money and wealth creation to countless people.

 

What impressed you?

"Rich Dad, Poor Dad" provides a philosophical insight into money, explaining financial knowledge and how to manage assets efficiently. The author compares two philosophies for wealth creation and continuous maintenance, teaching readers important lessons about how to think and handle money. Based on what I learned in this book, I came to think about how to establish my own financial philosophy and manage money and wealth.

 

In addition, it emphasizes the importance of establishing one's own financial philosophy and setting goals for wealth creation while looking at money from a capitalist perspective. This book helped me a lot in planning my own financial future, providing me with insights on how to manage my assets efficiently as well as managing my daily expenses. 

 

 

This time, we talked about what we felt after reading the book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" and the message to our readers. Through this book, I was able to acquire knowledge of the importance of wealth and money, and I was able to learn many lessons that can be applied to our daily lives. I learned that in order to be rich, I have to manage my wealth efficiently and continue to grow myself through education and experience. I hope you read this book and think about our own economic situation, and find a way to accumulate wealth and benefit yourself, your family, and society. Keeping in mind that wealth, in the end, comes not from money, but from a mind set, we offer our words of encouragement to all readers who try and practice.

댓글

가장 많이 본 글