"How to Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie




 Overview
 Dale Carnegie's "How to Win Friends and Influence People" is a 1936 self-improvement book on human relations. This book is one of the most famous management books in the world, providing a lot of wisdom about human relationships and providing useful guides for all human relationships, including colleagues, family, friends, and bosses.

 Author
 Dale Carnegie was born in 1888 in Missouri, the United States, and died in 1955. He is known as an expert in self-development and interpersonal relations, and has written other self-development books, including this book. Growing up in a poor family, he realized the importance of human relations.
This book is one of the very important books to me. I was poor when I was young, and it was difficult to talk to people. This book provides me with a new perspective and tools on human relationships and has been of great help to my life.
 This book deals with important principles in human relations. For example, you should pay attention to people, praise them, and praise them instead of condemnation. It is also emphasized that you should understand other people's positions and listen rather than speak. These principles promote mutual respect, trust, and communication in human relationships, and play a major role in maintaining successful human relationships. 
 
 This book is very practical and contains many easy-to-apply tips. As I read this book, I gained confidence and was able to express myself better by actively using advice even in difficult situations. This book is also applicable in the field of business and has greatly helped me improve my work skills.
 
 Dale Carnegie's "How to Win Friends and Influence People" tells everyone the basic principles of human relationships that are necessary. This book is recommended to anyone who wants to improve their relationship. While reading this book, I gained a new perspective on human relationships, unlike the past when I had difficulties, and based on this, I was able to find new possibilities. Therefore, let's try to be motivated by ourselves while reading this book so that we can manage our relationships more successfully.

댓글

가장 많이 본 글