"The 4-Hour Work Week" - A new guidebook for a successful life



 Overview

 Timothy Ferriss' "Four Hours" and "The 4-Hour Work Week" suggest ways to transform the way you work. The book suggests ways to make more money by doing fewer things, as well as freeing up time to do what you want.

Author

 Timothy Ferriss is an American journalist, author, and e-commerce expert. He shares in the book how he tried and succeeded in his life.


 As a child, I grew up in a poor family. My parents were always short of money, so I couldn't do what I wanted to do. Reading this book, I have a desire to change my life. "The 4-Hour Work Week" offers you a way to get out of a boring 9-5 job and earn enough while doing what you want to do. Through this book, I got a new perspective on my life. Now you can get more without doing more.

 

That’s why…

 This book tells you how to use time and money efficiently. I would recommend this book to everyone who wants to change their life. As a new guide for a better life, read "The 4-Hour Work Week" and transform your life innovatively!

댓글

가장 많이 본 글