“The Total Money Makeover” By Dave Ramsey - Learn how to handle money and live a better life!



Overview


 "The Total Money Makeover" is a self-help book that tells Dave Ramsey how to handle money. Through this book, you can learn strategies and practices to handle money properly and live a better life.

  

 Author's background


 Dave Ramsey has more than 20 years of experience as a radio show host, writer and business coach. Through the difficulties and bankruptcy experiences he experienced, he studied how to handle money and branded it. At his recommendation, "The Total Money Makeover" offers an easy and simple way to manage money.

 


 This book offers a very easy way to understand money management. In my poor childhood, I was financially challenged and never learned how to handle money properly. As I read this book, I looked back on how I had been dealing with money and felt better and better as I followed the way Dave Ramsey suggested.

 

  Dave Ramsey suggests how to effectively handle money through seven steps called "7 Baby Steps." In addition, the book presents various strategies on how to reduce debt and save money, how to make financial plans, and how to invest.

 Reading this book made me realize how much money I've wasted. And, I'm saving more and more money by saving, by reducing debt, by investing in the way that this book suggests. Dave Ramsey's method is easy and simple, but the effect is great.

 

That's why…

After reading this book, I felt the desire for financial freedom and the importance of planning. Ramsey's simple and clear advice and systematic approach will be very beneficial to readers as anyone can follow suit. I hope my poor childhood experience will motivate readers of this book. I recommend this book, pursue financial freedom, and hope that all readers will lead a successful life.

댓글

가장 많이 본 글