"Wealth overtaking lane" - Finding the secret of becoming rich

 


Synopsis

"Wealth overtaking lane" is a book written by MJ DeMarco that tells you the secret of getting rich quickly while offering various ways to create wealth.


Author MJ DeMarco started his own business after graduating from college without joining a company. Through repeated failures and successes, I realized how to create wealth, and based on this, I used the "wealth overtaking lane."

While reading this book, I was able to look back on my life by comparing it to my poor childhood experiences. The author emphasizes that "quick creation" is important to be rich, and suggests ways to discover and implement my potential.

And, the biggest motivation in this book is the question of the definition of wealth. You can learn not only that you need to make a lot of money to be rich, but that it is important to find greater value and meaning in life in the process of creating wealth. In the end, to succeed, I have to know clearly what I'm trying to do and what I want to do and work towards it.

Conclusion
 This book teaches you how to make your life richer with wealth creation, and helps you discover and implement your potential and potential. It's hard to find inner abundance, not just money, but through this book, we can all be motivated to drive in the overtaking lane of wealth together.

댓글

가장 많이 본 글