“Think and Grow Rich” - Finding a way to become rich

 



Overview


"My Dream I Don't Want to Miss My Life" is a self-development book written by Napoleon Hill. This book deals with the psychology of wealth and the secrets of being rich. The book presents various strategies and principles for a successful life.

 

author's background


 Napoleon Hill is an American success coach and famous writer. He is famous for writing self-development books, including "Think and Grow Rich" in the early 20th century. His books are constantly gaining popularity and inspiring many people. 

 

 

 As a child, I grew up in a poor family. My family was short of money and couldn't even take care of the basics properly. But even in those difficulties, I constantly tried to learn and grow. While reading this book, I realized that the difficulties I experienced and the process I overcame can bear fruit with active attitudes and efforts.

 "My Dream I Don't Want to Miss My Life" deals with the psychology of wealth and theories and strategies about the secret of getting rich. Among them, the emphasis is on "goal-oriented thinking" and "self-love." Through this book, I realized the importance of setting goals and trying to achieve them. Also, I learned that loving yourself and believing in your potential is the key to success.

 

That's why. 


This book is full of wisdom for one's growth, and you can learn how to make steady efforts and achieve goals. It is a book with the energy of challenge and success that I want to recommend to all readers.

댓글

가장 많이 본 글