"The One Minute Manager" - the secret of a single successful manager

 




Overview


"The One Minute Manager" is a management book co-authored by world-class management consultants Ken Blanchard and Spencer Johnson. The book introduces how to make a successful management with just one person's time.

 

Introduction to the author

Ken Blanchard is a management consultant who revolutionized management by introducing the concept of "minutes," and Spencer Johnson is famous for "Who Moved My Cheese?"


I felt great sympathy for the concept of "minutes" introduced in books from my childhood poor experiences. The book emphasizes communication and cooperation with employees while dealing with things "on a single day." It was very effective because it was easy to understand and simple to implement. In addition, I saw that applying the concept of "minutes" improves employees' performance and confidence, and I have also been motivated to actively demonstrate my capabilities.

 

conclusion


"The One Minute Manager" introduces the management approach that enables high levels of performance in a single minute. Through this book, I hope readers will also challenge the management method that leads to success in a simple way.

댓글

가장 많이 본 글